Friday, November 4, 2011

Exercise

Just wanted to document what I am currently doing with the trainer so I can see my progress as the weeks go by :)

Today:
1. Bike for 1 mile to warm up
2. Elliptical for 15 minutes
3. Run/walk 1 mile on the track - she lied to me and made me run most of it :(
4. Abs: planks, obliques, crunches
5. Treadmill for 1 mile: allowed to run or walk, but I'm a people pleaser so I try to run as much as possible
6. Back up to the track for another mile; at this point I could only walk :(
7. Weigh-in and measurements. Not too fun, but at least I will be able to see the progress.
She said this was only the beginning...SCARY

I realize this might seem like a joke to some, but I haven't worked out in months, so it is very difficult for me.
I do Body Pump on the off days and am about to up my weight. Again, SCARY!  She also wants me to take her Pilates class on another day.  Starbucks is my best friend right now :)

No comments: