Saturday, September 17, 2011

Great Day

We all slept in a bit this morning. For me, that means 6:30, but I'll take it.  It was so wonderful to not have to be anywhere for once!  We lounged quite a while in our jammies and I did a few chores.  It is pretty cool here so I am pulling out our long pjs and cool weather clothes.

Ben played with some friends outside and Sadie and I played a board game outside with the girls.

I made veggie burgers for lunch and served them with fruit.

Sadie took a great nap and I rested for a bit too.

Our house will be viewed today, Saturday, and Sunday. Fingers crossed.

I pick up Greg on Monday in Omaha. We are seriously missing each other. Seven days is a long time.

Ben will have braces put on Tuesday in Lincoln.  I think he will look adorable.

I started some fall decorating :)  Fall is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year.  I've done a few things outside and in and bought a few apple spice candles.  Halloween costumes have been purchased as well.

Watched my first full Husker game today and really enjoyed it! Might like football after all. I really don't have a choice ;)

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: