Friday, April 4, 2014

Birthday Week!

I know an actual birthday is only one day, but I really try to stretch it out for an entire week (an entire month if possible).

I started off the week with a trip to Omaha, where I did a lot of browsing and a little buying. I also went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  Let's start with that.

Mexican Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Chocolate Truffle Tower
We all shared this when I arrived home :)


I started receiving goodies in the mailbox as the week went on. This is always so exciting!

This swimsuit from my Mom! Love! Everyone should get this swimsuit. So flattering!

A gift card from Grandma Deb! Target never gets old!


These Anthropologie stacking rings and tinted moisturizer from my sister



And this great tank and top from Greg :) I love it!

Speaking of birthdays, Ben went to a 4 hour party this past weekend, which included roller blading, dodge ball, lazer tag, and more! That is one extreme party. I was sure I would get a "Ben's broken his arm/leg" call, but he did fine!


 This will not upload properly, but Ben insisted on making home made cards for his friends. So sweet!

Getting the hang of it!


So the week is over and I am officially 38! Here's to a great year ahead!

No comments: