Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Favorites


Boy Scouts
 

This is just a great organization. Greg and Ben camp at least once a month with the troop and attend meetings together every Monday. I really like the boys in the troop and they are the same boys Ben plays with outside of Scouts, too. There are always great activities - tonight, Ben will serve/bus tables at The American Legion again and tomorrow will participate in the annual Scouting For Food event,followed by an afternoon of fishing with the group :) I purchased live bait today, which is hanging out next to the eggs in the fridge. Good times :-/

Sherwin Williams Paint Sale


This 40% sale only happens twice yearly + I had an additional $10 off coupon, so I purchased the 3 gallons it will take to spruce up our bedroom and bath. We think SW is the BEST paint.

Spring Weather
We hit upper 70s/low 80's this week and it is divine! Easter is right around the corner.


Guilt Trip











This is such a cute movie that Greg and I watched together.

We are also watching this, but I'm behind an episode. So far, so good.












Have a great weekend!





No comments: