Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back To The Gym!

Today was my first appointment with my trainer. I attended the Body Pump class and then did cardio under her instruction.  I dropped Sadie off at school and ran to Starbucks for a latte and tried to down it in 10 minutes. Probably not the best idea if you don't drink coffee on a normal basis, but there is no way I could have gotten through it without some caffeine.  Even though I was trembling afterward, I felt like I could run a marathon. Yay caffeine!  My plan is to do Body Pump twice a week and train with her twice a week.  She even mentioned running! Scary! We really want to work on my abs so I have adequate core strength/back strength to carry Sadie. Ms. Priss is not getting any smaller. My abs need some serious attention. I have never drank some much water in 1 1/2 hours in my entire life :)

One of the girls in Body Pump warned me about the trainer "being dry". I told her I was some serious competition. We got along great!

Tonight, we are carving pumpkins :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments: