Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Planes, Recycling, and Stuff

Yesterday
Last night, we headed out to the Le Tourneau Flight School for Ben's Boy Scout meeting.  Did I get lost? Of course. Did I give up? No!  Ben had a great time, and I had a chance to catch up with a mom I haven't seen in a while.  We spoke about our children, our husbands, our beliefs, and how we would LOVE our children to attend a school like Le Tourneau, whose classes begin with a devotional.  Of course, Ben could tell me he wanted to sell wallpaper on the street today, and I would support him. I mean that.  I would need medication, but I mean that.
Here are some pics from last night.


 After months (years, really) of Ben begging me to recycle (not to mention my nephew telling me I "wasn't cool" because I didn't have a recycling bin), we have FINALLY started to recycle.  I have to say, after seeing how much plastic/paper I throw away, I am SOOOO ashamed.  But today is a new day! I will preserve this planet.  Ben is in charge of the recycling bin.

Today
Sadie had hippotherapy at Windridge today and did great!  I have the utmost respect for her physical therapist (PT).  She truly loves Sadie, and Sadie loves her.  She has stuck by us through good times and bad and promises she won't leave until Sadie walks.  This is a pic of Ms. Sue and Sadie before therapy today.

Sadie rides a horse name Teddy (Teddy Bear). Teddy is a miniature horse perfect for Sadie's size.  The therapist would not be able to do her job without the people at Windridge who "handle" Teddy.  These are Teddy's handlers, Kim (front) and Debbie (back).  They are wonderful with Sadie!


The weather was beautiful today, and we spent a lot of time outside.  The azalea bushes are starting to bloom!

On the menu
Beef Stroganoff with garlic cheese bread

On my table
Yellow roses from Greg!

Tomorrow
Ben's Easter party (complete with live bunnies and chicks!), a much-needed hair appointment, and never-ending laundry/cleaning!









No comments: