1. Help people. Yes, if you ask me, I'm there, but I really want to reach out beyond my comfort zone to help. I want to look into more volunteer opportunities.
2. Improve myself inside and out. There is only one person who can guide me and you know who He is.
3. Become a better wife and mother. This is so cliche, I know. However, I hate being stagnant. There is always room for improvement. I'm positive my husband and children will have no problem directing me in the right direction :)
4. Continue to fight for Sadie. Sometimes the weight of it all is smothering, and I need to re-group. I must decide what further testing we will do, be more stringent with all of her therapies, and accept that she will be in a special needs class within the next year (and actually let her attend! :) ) We will tour some facilities in March. Gulp.
5. Work. Is it possible? Who knows...but if I put my mind to it, I can accomplish anything. This I know.
6. Cook more. Not the same old tacos, chicken, and roast for the boys and not the same old hummus, goat cheese, and avocado for the girls. I must learn to follow a recipe and actually look some up!
7. Mark some items off of my "bucket list". I already have a few things in mind for the upcoming year :)
Happy New Year!