Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Little Behind

A don't know where the past few days have gone! This week is flying by.  Isn't that always the case when you have a gazillion things to do?  Last weekend was full! Saturday I took the kids to Tyler for lunch and a trip to the science museum.  They had a new rock-climbing wall and Ben loved it.
Both birday parties were cancelled, so I thought this would be a nice alternative for Ben.

Sunday we had church and went to a great Superbowl party.  Unfortunately, Sadie was not in a partying mood.  She spit out everything I gave her, kicked off her braces/shoes multiple times, and just basically whined.  Don't know if she was over-stimulated or what, but we headed home so I could Miss Grump to bed!  Ben and I were able to watch the rest of the game and Greg joined us in the 4th quarter.  Ben was sooo mad that his team lost, but he was over it by the next morning.

Monday it was back to the daily grind.  I took Ben to the book fair after school and he picked out some pretty funny ones.  He is that age where he wants joke books, books about the grossest stuff in the world, how to draw cartoons, etc.  Too bad he reads through these books in record time = a quick loss of $20.  I should get to the library more often.

I have been busy working on Ben's classroom V-day party, and I can't wait!  We have yummy food, cool crafts, V-day bingo, and some cute goodie bags :)  I am actually going to take my camera and try to get pictures!

I purchased all of the family's V-day goodies yesterday, so I think that can be marked off my ever-expanding To Do list.  The pottery the children painted for Greg came out so cute! He will love it.

After that, I need to get started on those scout centerpieces.  I am not a fan of the glue gun, but I will dust it off and get to work...

On a random note, Sadie is no longer afraid of the carwash :)


Well, she was concerned, but not screaming like the past times.

This might be the most random post ever.
Snow is in the forecast for today, but I don't know if I'm buying it.  We shall see!

No comments: