Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hump Day

I was up bright and early to get the kids off to school. More snow overnight! It never ceases.

Sadie was super excited to go back. Ben..not so much, but I know he missed his friends and was getting bored at home.

This is Sadie when I picked her up. Worn. Out.


Ben came home with a great report card and was super stoked that I would be shelling out some $$ in his direction. He wouldn't cooperate for a picture. He also received his Breakout hoodie at church this evening for completing all of his lessons. Breakout is the youth group for his age.

Today was filled with a workout, errands, laundry, and cooking. And now its 8:20. Where did the hours go?

Sadie had an incident with the dining room chair. The chair won.

On the menu: Chicken and Biscuits - One of Ben's all time favorites! I loaded it with chicken because the boys like to eat meat with a side of meat ;)


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great day! I want that recipe!