Friday, January 3, 2014

I Could Get Used To This

I am loving these vacation days with both kids at home, sleeping in, watching movies, playing games, cooking and baking...

Yesterday, I ran a few errands and scored these cute cardinal salt and pepper shakers 75% off!

And then, my new 2014 planner came in the mail!
An upcycled book from Etsy (of course!)
I've already started filling it up...

And then a heated game of Scrabble with the boys
which led to this...

I won, of course ;)


And today has been tons 'o paperwork: bill paying, scout organizing, doctor scheduling, swim meet preparing, etc.. and now its time to get baby girl up from her rest (with a little help from brother).


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the salt and pepper shakers SO much. The kids are pretty cute too ;)