Friday, December 3, 2010

A Day At Church


In the morning, I got together with some girls for our "So Long Insecurity" bible study.  I love that we meet in the nursery with our loud children while we laugh and cry and learn from each other.

We finally completed the angel advent wreath.  There are so many angels on that wreath.  I pray that our congregation will be able to meet all of the needs of those precious children!

Confirmation class in the evening.  We studied the prayer book.  I must have raised my hand a hundred times to ask questions.  Clearly, I should have gone to these classes earlier in my life. I learned so much!  I am so thankful that they could provide childcare so I could attend :)

And lastly, I love this picture.  It reminds me of the beauty of our wedding and our children's baptisms :)

1 comment:

Tricha said...

Isn't our church just gorgeous. I love to be in the church when there is noone there. I love the feeling that God has been witness to so many wonderful moments in the lives of our congregation, weddings, baptisms and service each Sunday. I am so happy to be a part of the community at Trinity.

See you there on Sunday. :)