Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Week


Last weekend, we travelled to Round Rock for Uncle Aaron's graduation.  I was soooo proud of him.  This is a man who cares for his 3 children, works full-time, and went back to school to further his career.  I may have high-fived him when he walked down the aisle :)  Sadie did well at the ceremony, thanks to a steady feeding of yogurt pretzels and chocolate provided by my sister.  She is awesome.  A family party followed.  Lots of barbecue, visiting, laughing, and pictionary! The boys insisted on playing towards the end, and I have to say, they were suprisingly good!

I stole this pic of the graduate off of my sister's blog :)

Crazy cousins





The AFOs have arrived and our on our sweet (um, not-so-sweet) princess.  She is fighting this treatment, but unfortunately, she does not know her momma is even more strong-willed than she is :)  I will win this battle. We did buy her $45 Twinkle Toe Sketchers.  She should be grateful.


Yesterday, we completed the angel tree delivery for our church.  I was overwhelmed with the generosity of our congregation.  Twenty four bikes were purchased, in addition to clothing, shoes, and coats.  I bawled like a baby after the delivery to Buckner Family Ministries.  I am so thankful to be a part of such a giving church community.  This is Greg's truck loaded down with 15 bikes.  Oh no, I'm crying again. Gotta go!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your heart. It's HUGE!

Shelley said...

Christmas giving is the BEST!! Love the loaded truck :)