Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just Had to Share

After a long day of phone calls and therapy (by the way we are moving to Nebraska!), we headed to Cub Scouts at 6 pm.  This is never easy on me when Greg is working. I have to walk up two flights of stairs, carrying my 30 pound child, a diaper bag, stroller, etc.  Last night, as we were leaving, I told Ben he needed to bring the stroller.  Do you know what he said?  "No Mom. I don't want to.  Besides, you are getting stronger every day."!!!  Needless to say, he was sent to bed immediately upon arriving home!

2 comments:

Grandma Deb said...

That sure doesn't sound like something Ben would do. I'm thrilled about the move!!!

cindy said...

I cannot say that I am as happy as Grandma Deb about the move... but I know you and Greg always do what is best for your family :) I need details soon!!!