Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer, where have you gone?

Isn't it just flying by?
I can't believe Ben's "back to school night" is in just a few short weeks!
Therapy, activities, and play dates have kept our days very full.  That's the way I like it.
I don't know what Sadie will do without Ben's daily entertainment.  He is the only one who can really make her belly laugh.
Miles and Julian will be here soon.  Ben is beyond excited!  We are going to have such a good time together.
Groceries have been purchased and an activity/menu schedule has been created.
Did you know I'm Type A?
Yesterday, we had a wonderful visit at home with our friends Tricha and Emily.  I can't believe I didn't take any pics.  I was running my mouth the whole time!
Greg was working on the playhouse at Windridge.
When he arrived home last night, we headed to Dudley's Cajun Cafe for dinner.  Ben calls it the "mardi gras" restaurant.  The food on our table included: fried oysters, catfisth, crawfish enchiladas, the BEST coleslaw, a shrimp poboy, homemade fries, and bread pudding.  We tackled it easily.
Everyone has their mouth full in these pics ;) Who knew Sadie would love fried oysters?  That girl always keeps me guessing.


 


Anyone tired of this view of Sadie yet?


Greg replaced the particle board base with solid pine.  These parallel bars will be lasting a long time now!



 
 

 

No comments: