Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where Am I?

That's how tired I am.  I just can't seem to catch up.  This morning Sadie had therapy.  She hasn't seen her PT in a few weeks and had a complete meltdown.  Seriously.  She actually had her first "time out" in her crib because she just refused to calm down.  It worked.  We headed to the gym for a quick workout, but by the time we were out of there, it was time to pick Ben up from camp.  Sadie went down for a nap, and it was Ben's turn to have a meltdown.  He was hot; he was cold; he was hungry; he was full; he didn't understand his math worksheet, etc.  BEN WAS TIRED.  He had a play date at a friend's pool today.  When we arrived home, he ate a quick dinner and asked if he could "take a rest" and was out within minutes.  I know exactly how he feels.  I'm hoping he will sleep straight on through.  Tomorrow, he has another day of camp and another play date.  Lord, help me. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was the same way yesterday! I laid on the couch to read my book yesterday for 30 minutes or so before I had to cook dinner and fell asleep!

I am off today and ended up sleeping 10 hours last night.. hoping I am finally caught up!!!

Still paying for the midnight release, me thinks!

Speaking of, you should go see it with Mom again since she hasn't seen it!!