Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sleepy



Last night I woke at 11 pm to get ready for the Eclipse premiere.  I am no spring chick, and I honestly contemplated my decision to go.  But off I went, and I am glad I did.  The movie was good, and it was hilarious listening to the little girls scream when the boys were on the screen!  There were so many girls with fake tribal tattoos (Team Jacob) and Team Edward shirts.
No rest for the weary, though.  There was cleaning to do, therapy to be done, and a play date to host today.  This is Ben's 3rd play date for the week.  He has 3 more to go.  Remember me telling you he reconnected with A LOT of friends at Lego camp?  Well, they all want to play with each other, and I just don't have the heart to say no.  Ben's friend, Joel, helped me with laundry today.  That child is welcome anytime!  They are all such sweet boys, and so we have fit in a ton of play time this week.  We followed today's play time with a haircut and some school uniform shopping.
I'm off to feed and bathe the babes and hopefully climb into bed at a decent hour.  Greg is working 11-11 after continuing his playhouse construction on the two days he had off.  I have no reason to complain. Poor guy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OMG..my blog post is exactly the same of yours..so funny!