Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 5: Hollywood Studios

Ben had been waiting all week to get to this park! He had patiently saved his allowance to spend at the Star Wars store and couldn't wait to ride Star Tours and see the Indiana Stunt Show.  So that's what we did!  He rode Star Tours three times and spent at least an hour in the store, finally deciding on a custom double lightsaber and a rather large lego starship.  We then headed to the Indiana Jones stunt show, which was really good!  After lunch, I sent the rest of the family to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground, so I could try to obtain some passes for Toy Story.  No such luck.  But we were able to see The Little Mermaid (so good!), Playhouse Disney, and send Greg to the Tower of Terror ride.  There was no way I was getting on that thing! You drop 18 stories!  I did try to ride the Rock n Rollercoaster, but there was over a one hour wait :(  By this time, it was close to 5 and we needed to get on the road and head to the beach.  I was EXCITED!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love this picture of Sadie. She looks like an angel!

melissa said...

Sadie is the most beautiful child in the world. SUPER MODEL.