Wednesday, August 11, 2010

End of Summer

As the end of summer draws near, we have been soaking up the sun everyday in the backyard.  Granted, it will be "summer" in Tx until mid-October, but there will also be homework and after-school activities to tend to.  Ben is very excited about his new school, and we can't wait for his "back to school night" next week.  Greg is actually off that night, so we will be able to attend as a family.  This is new territory for us, and we have lots of questions.  Or maybe... I have lots of questions. For example, "can I be room mom, a field trip driver, lunch server, PTA president, etc.?"  I obviously need to get back to work. 
 
 
This weekend, my mom and I are headed to the Gaylord Texan in Dallas for some much needed girl time.  On the agenda: pool, manis/pedis, shopping, the movie "Eat, Love, Pray", and some amazing food and wine.  I can hardly contain myself.  Greg is on his own...please pray for him ;)
 




When I return, I will be in full party mode, planning this sugar's 2nd birthday! I'm so excited!


 

 

No comments: