Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Current News


Ben received his bowling belt loop and a yellow bead for completing 3 achievements at Cub Scouts last night.  He was so happy and is now very eager to acquire as many beltloops as possible.

Ben has read through at least half of his new book: 2011 Guinness Book of World Records.  I love watching him reading in the morning in lieu of watching cartoons :) 

Sadie is getting better, but still very flushed and grumpy.  She is cooperating with therapy a little more.  Here she is digging into her hummus at lunch today.  Thank you for your prayers.


Sadie is sporting some new high-tops, while we wait for approval for her AFOs.
Yesterday, Sadie and I took a trip to Old Navy to buy some shirts and jammies for Ben.  He has been neglected in the clothes dept for some time now.  Luckily, he was happy with my choices, which included Star Wars, Pac Man, Tom & Jerry, and anything orange (UT).

Greg has been sooo busy at work (as usual).  It's that time of the year and everyone is sick. He is very tired , to say the least.  He was so wonderful this weekend and took Ben to lunar golf and to watch a movie so the girls could rest.

I am currently wearing my glasses while waiting to get into the eye doctor.  It is crazy how much Sadie and I look alike with our specs on.

Sadie and I have been spending the mornings listening to music and dancing.  It's fun/healing for the both of us.  I am trying to get her less dependent on movies.

I paid our car insurance today: $964; at least its only twice a year, but it still hurt :(  On the other hand, I received a $35 refund check from Sadie's opthalmologist today.  It doesn't exactly cancel it out, but made me feel better.

Sadie's speech therapist complemented me on my house organization today.  If she only knew how I scamper to pick up toys, make up beds, and load the dishwasher approximately 10 minutes before she arrives! ;)

I think that's it for now :)






No comments: