Friday, November 26, 2010

Thoughts


1.  When Greg finally let me read his post, I cried.  I wish so much that I could have met his grandparents.  When I ask Greg what made them so special, he can't answer.  They just were.  I love how much he loved them.

2.  I am strong-willed and so is Greg.  We are working on a compromise :)

3.  I love Thanksgiving.  I don't have to cook for at least 3 days.

4.  I went to the mall today just for fun :)  I only bought a calendar, but I felt like I just had to shop for something.  We ate and then Ben bungee jumped.

5.  I love listening to our prayers and thanks on Thanksgiving day.  It makes my heart happy.

6.  I love getting ready for Christmas.  It is my favorite holiday.  I love celebrating the birth of our Savior. 

7.  I am very much trying not to correct Greg's spelling and grammar on the last post :)

8.  I think I am officially a vegetarian.

No comments: