Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Relaxation

This is the first day I have nothing scheduled!  I took a 3 mile walk/run this morn, then took the dogs for a walk.  Therapy with Sadie went well (mom and me therapy).  She is coming around after her multiple ear infections.  She was up for a few hours during the night.  I tried to let her cry it out after the 3rd episode, but when I finally went to check on her, her diaper was half off and she was completely soaked!  After a complete bed/baby clean-up, she was fast asleep.  Now she is having fun kicking the French doors :) 

Greg is off for a run.  I really wish I had his endurance.  He could easily do a 5K or more.

Ben is so happy about the holidays.  He requested an apple pie for Thanksgiving.

The menu:
Turkey w/ cornbread stuffing
Sweet potatoes
Green bean casserole
Whole cranberries
Whole wheat rolls
Apple pie

On another note, we had our house re-appraised yesterday in preparation for refinancing.  It went very well! I am so grateful.

Have a wonderful holiday week!



1 comment:

Shelley said...

Yay for your 3 miles! Miss Sadie is so cute :)