Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend


Friday evening, we went around town and put Cub Scout bags on doors for food donations.  We pick them up next weekend.  I hope everyone is generous!

Saturday, we headed to Chuck E. Cheese for Ms. Laney's 3rd birthday.  She was having a great time, as was Ben.  Sadie, not so much.  She is still a bit sick.


This morning, I had nursery duty at church.  There were only four children, so everything went smoothly.
After a quick lunch at Cheddars (Ben had grilled chicken and a baked potato and I had 1/2 sandwich and soup; Sadie just shared with us-I know you were just dying to know what we ate!), we went for a quick visit to see Daddy and give him hugs.  He has been swamped all day.

I have a looong list of to-do's for the week.  Let's hope I can get everything accomplished :)

No comments: