Saturday, April 10, 2010

Horse and Rider

Today, we went to the annual Horse and Rider event at Windridge Equestrian Center.  The family enjoyed barbecue, snow cones, games, crafts, and spending money to support our favorite cause!

 





 
Do you like my back side pic? If you could see my eye today, you would appreciate this view.  I'm having some kind of allergic reaction to my contacts, and it is not pretty.  Greg went out this morn to pick up some new meds for my eye.  I truly hope it gets better.

Grandma Deb is enjoying soaking up the sun in Texas! She's been reading on the patio every day. Yesterday, we took a nice 3 mile walk together.

And because we like to torture ourselves, we went and looked at a pricey piece of land today with an amazing house and pond and great neighbors and I could go on and on... Ben played with the neighbors' 3 dogs and frolicked in their HUGE front yard.  We watched him do flips, run, and even lay still on the grass for more than 5 minutes. He was probably saying a little prayer to God.  I think Greg has "land fever", and we will certainly purchase some soon.

All together, we were out in this beautiful weather all day! Greg and Ben are still outside as I write.

On the menu tonight: baked Hawaiian chicken, garlic peas, parmesan brown rice, and mixed berries with whipped cream

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is a great picture of Grandma Deb!! Want to hear all about the land..!