Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Stuff

We've been spending a lot of time outside lately: grilling, basking in the sun, and washing windows...
 
 


That's right...Ben and Greg cleaned the back windows yesterday evening.  Score!

Tonight we grilled burgers and sweet potato fries.  I made a spinach salad to accompany the meal.  Ben ate a few bites, but then stated "I'm sooo full!"  Of course I told him I would leave the spinach salad on the table in case he was hungry later.  Can you guess what happened?  Greg "accidentally" threw it away. Interesting...since Greg told me earlier he felt Ben had tried enough of the salad.  Not to mention, Greg doesn't typically clean up the dinner dishes...

 
Had a great workout this morn at Power Hour: tons of lunges! In fact, I'm pretty sure we only did  lunges for at least 40 minutes of the workout!
Tomorrow is Body Pump again...wish me luck!


Getting excited about Ben's birthday celebration next weekend at Great Wolf Lodge!




 

 

No comments: