Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lovin' This Weather!

Today
This morning, Sadie had therapy with Ms. Sue (PT). She cried a lot, which she does when she is uncomfortable with a new situation. Sue was having her reach across her body for objects, and well...that just made Sadie very angry. 
 
Later, we went to the gym.  I ran (some) and lifted weights. Not fun, but oh so rewarding.  And by rewarding, I mean it's only been a few hours, and I can't really walk.  I know what my body needs, and it's a CHALLENGE. 
 
Greg was off today, which is always nice.  He pulled an azalea bush up (sadly, it went to Heaven).  As usual,  I enjoyed watching him do manual labor.  He also built a new drawer for one of our cabinets.  Greg is so very talented at this kind of stuff.  I just love that about him.  Can you tell he loves to pose for pictures?
 
 


  
Ms. Sadie was 10 seconds away from a nap in this pic. She just LOVES her daddy and her daddy LOVES her.
 
On the table (leftovers from last night): ribs, homemade mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob.  None for mommy though. She will have something a bit healthier. I didn't suffer this morning for no reason...
 
Tomorrow: Windridge hippotherapy and a lunch date with two great friends!

No comments: