Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Survived

Today was a LOADED Sunday.  We started out the day saying goodbye to Dad (work) and heading to church.  When I backed out of the drive, two VERY LARGE pieces of plywood fell onto my van (Greg is working on a project). No problem. I'll just get out, pull them off, and be on my way.  They were a little heavier than I anticipated.  Can I not get a break sometimes? Sheesh.  And I just knew Ben was going to lose it again. But he didn't. He got out of the car and helped me pull off those huge pieces of wood! Awesome.
After church, we promptly headed home.  I had plans to babysit for a family who was moving.  I ordered pizza on the way home, put Sadie down for a nap, and did my best to prepare for 3 other littles in the house.  This is Elisa, Ava, and Noah. They are sooo sweet and cute and well-behaved.

 


I could just eat Noah up with a spoon! After lunch,  I rocked him 3 times, and he was out.  Perfection.

We said goodbye to our friends, and then loaded up to head to Joel's birthday party at Pump It Up.



Isn't this the cutest cake ever?


Joel loves Sadie and loves on her constantly.  He is the sweetest boy!


When we arrived home, I sent Ben to the computer to start some homework and sent myself to the stove to work on preparing a hot meal for once this week!

No comments: